Rina's Web Journal

'Tis the life of Rina Champagne. Recorded on ze internet.

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Just Another Saturday...



In the Champagne House, we have a Saturday tradition. Mom works at Weight Watchers until about 1pm, and then we all go out to lunch(Vinny's Pizza, Sonny's, or CiCi's...basically any all you can eat food...after WEIGHT WATCHERS. Ha. Hahaha.), THEN we go to the beach and body board for about 3 hours. After that...we come back home and get in the pool. Once we've thoroughly exhausted our exercise quota for the day, we come inside and play the Wii or watch a B-Movie.

Congratulations. You now have enough information about my family to be stalking us!

Anyway...today's plan is that we're going to Sonny's. Nothing like all-you-can-eat meat to start off your Saturday. Seriously. I love that place. 2 words. Beef. Brisket. Yummm.

Last night, Kyra, Sarie and I had a camp out in my room. Kyra made a tent and everything. It was pretty great. We took pictures and stuff...SEE?? Yeah. We're insane. You love us anyway. Simply because we're gorgeous. Even at 11:30pm. Ü

My mom SHOULD be home by now, as my dad just pointed out. But yeah...I don't know what to blog about. I suppose that this is enough for an update. If you haven't met my friends Pon and Zi...'ere you go: Pon and Zi

Alrighty....I guess that's all. =]

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home