Rina's Web Journal

'Tis the life of Rina Champagne. Recorded on ze internet.

Thursday, June 26, 2008

A Day in the Life of a Teenage...person.

So, recently, I posted about the World We Live In and the stupidity thereof. This one takes the cake over Wal-Mart employees, I think.

At the Dentist today, before I had my "revelation"....I was listening to "Check Yes, Juliet" on my iPod and rocking out(in my head) and my mom was writing her blog. She looked up suddenly and looked like she was trying to stifle a laugh. So I took out an earphone in time to hear the nurse call back a brother and sister for the second time...Wanna take a crack at their names? Yeah. Well, their names were Gabriel and Gabrielle. No lie. What kind of a person is SO uncreative as to pick [essentially] the SAME NAME for BOTH of their children?!! Too bad they weren't twins...

In other news, my iPod decided to go spastic on me. The menu button wasn't working...Dano fixed it. Rina was happy.

Guess what?!! My fish died yesterday. You didn't know that I had a fish?? Well, now you do. And he's dead. Thanks a lot. I don't believe he died of natural causes. It was a series of murderous things (that have NOTHING to do with Meredith). Some goofball unplugged the heater for the fish tank. The other fish were always jealous of...my fish...and they shoved him into the filter. As if that wasn't enough, Sarie decided that she wanted to take the tank cleaner and play with my fish's DEAD BODY!! Not cool, man.



That's my today....later gators.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Leah said...

Get this, idk where we were, but we were talking to this lady and her name was Alexis, and she liked it so much she named her daughter that 0_0
lol, i think it was at a hair cuttery place.
And poor fish! You could write a murder mystery book out of your life!

June 26, 2008 at 6:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

your fishy died... :'(
i loved your fishy
i loved him/her like a brother/sister

i am now sad

June 26, 2008 at 7:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home